My first suggestion would be to hire/contract someone who can do the job for
you.
Either a CCDA or a CCNP and above.

I can tell you a design looks good all day long, but I still have no idea
what your requirements are and without doing the sit-down with the client,
might miss something or might do it another way that would make the network
cleaner or more secure or even cheaper.

1. Requirements 1st
2. Parts list 2nd

Scott

> No offense meant here, Shane, but this really isn't the place to have people
> do your job for you.  Next time, at least make it look like a study
> question...
>

> ""Shane Stockman"" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
>> I am currently designing a new network for a medium size enterprise.Here
> are
>> the details .
>> 17 remote sites (8 users currently)
>> 1 central site (HQ)
>> Wan - ISDN from each site running to PSTN. From PSTN PRI is used to
>> central
>> site.
>> For the remote sites I am using a 1720 with a isdn WIC.
>> At HQ I will use a 3662(1x 2port ISDN PRI module & 1xdigital modem(30))
>> 1x Pix Firewall and a 2924 in a DMZ area.
>> On the inside I will use a 5500 for the servers and running gigabit to the
>> servers.
>> I initially thought of creating a 6500 backbone running giga ether and
>> connecting all the servers to the backbone but financial constraints might
>> not make it advisable.
>> Any solutions or suggestions.
>> Thanks

Scott Nelson - Network Engineer
Wash DC     +1202-270-8968 & +1202-352-6646
Los Angeles +1310-367-6646
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.bnmnetworks.net

PGP Public Key:
http://home.earthlink.net/~scottnelson/keys/srnbnm.txt

"The better the customer service, the sooner you get to speak
with someone who can't help you."