I am studying SAP/GNS and how they work with Cisco Routers.

I ran into a question about SAPs in a study class and the question basically
asked:
        If a router recieved a SAP packet with no routing information on how
to get to the server, what does the router do with it?
                A.      Ignore it.
                B.      Send out packets to other routers requesting
information
                C.      Put it into the SAP table

My guess would have been A, ignore it since the it did not have the correct
information. Can anyone verify this?

Also, I am trying to understand how GNS works in Cisco routers when Novell
servers are present.  I understand the round robin approach and all when
servers are present in the current, but what if there were a server-less
network?  Does the router forward a request to another router? OR would the
router already have entries from other networks by other Cisc routers?

Thanks.