Do not waste money or time on BFQ (Quizer)
http://www.bfq.com

Most of the questions are from the old course and not from the CISCO BSCN
course material. I have the official CISCO material ( attended the
training ) and they are referring to a old Course material and at the same
time telling that this is for the new BSCN course.

I Know from experience that when you take the test the questions will be
from the official CISCO course and not from the old course.

For me It looks like that BFQ have just re done the old test and selling it
as a new one.
This is not right.

A Test is Testing what you read and if you understand what you read and
nothing else.
I see this as a false marketing from BFQ

I am not pleased with thetest.

This is my side of the saga.

I recomed you to go for
http://www.selftestsoftware.com

CCNA, CNE, CNI, MCNE, FUAL, ISDN, BRI, TEMP, FDISK, A-, MC$E