Hi everyone,

We have two Cisco 2611 routers which we intend to use for VoIP for a client.
It has the 11.3(2) XA4 version of bootstrap and an 11.3T IOS which we replaced
with 12.0(7) XK1.

Each time we issue commands like copy run start or write mem, it says:

Attempting to overwrite an NVRAM configuration previously written by a
different version of the system image and then asks for confirmation after
which it reboots without making any permanent changes.  It also says system
received a segV exception.

Other confirguration commands like dial-peer voice..... pots, show run,
more system: running - config etc. also causes the system to reboot in which
situation all configurations are lost.

What could be wrong please.

Regards,
Francis Amanor