From: C. Cubberley [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, September 20, 2000 7:28 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: switch fabric???

Hi all,

   I recently heard the term "switch fabric" in a discussion of cisco 3900
token-ring switches.  I've been searching cisco documentation and can't seem
to get a good  understanding of what this references.  If anyone can shed a
little clearer light on this, I would greatly appreciate it.  (it probably
is really simple...)

Thanks in advance,
C. Cubberley