I read in the Cisco Press Cisco Internetwork Troubleshooting book on page
508 second bullet point "SAPI 0 = call control procedures"

Then on page 509 the second bullet point says "SAPI 64 - used for call
control"
and the third bullet point says  "SAPI 0 - indication that the message type
is layer 3 signaling"

Is SAPI 0 for call control or is SAPI 64 for call control?  Could someone
please clarify this for me. I am taking the CIT exam on Thursday afternoon
and I dont know how to answer questions about SAPI 63, SAPI 64 and SAPI 0.

Bruce
[EMAIL PROTECTED]