HI,
I need to know how to understand the following log messages. Is there s
document with this information ?.
Pls send me information about this log messages:

%ETHERNET-1-TXERR: Ethernet0: Fatal transmit error. Restarting...
%QUICC_ETHER-5-COLL: Unit 0, excessive collisions. Retry limit 15
exceeded
%ETHERNET-1-TXERR: Ethernet0: Fatal transmit error. Restarting...
%LINEPROTO-5-UPDOWN: Line protocol on Interface Ethernet0, changed state
to down
%LINEPROTO-5-UPDOWN: Line protocol on Interface Ethernet0, changed state
to up