Why is everyone getting so worked up over one email message?  If most of you
notice, the more prominent members of this list don't even bother with these
types of messages.

Which goes to show you that I'm not one of the more prominent members.

Anyway, every week or so, someone sends an inflammatory message and people
turn it into one long, disgusting thread.  You should all realize that since
this is a public list, anyone will be able to post whatever they feel like.
The sooner you realize that it's just better to ignore these messages than
post a reply, the better off everyone else will be.  We wouldn't have to be
assaulted by angry, retaliatory messages.

If some of the people who responded to John's message, bothered to read it
fully, they would have realized that there's no clue as to whether he has no
experience or not.  He's just pissed that people keep asking questions that
point to their own laziness and he venting at those people, not anyone else.

I know that it's not my place to give advice, but damn it! Try to keep your
shirts on people.  If a message gets your ire up, try ignoring it and spare
us all from your anger.

Thank you for reading the ENTIRE message!!!

Vijay Ramcharan, CCNP, CCDP, MCSE