John,
I believe you enjoy the attention you get from people's responses...you
obviously have no self-respect to always make yourself the big idiot
everyone dreads....I have just joined this mailing list and because of
people like you I initially hesitated to participate...but thank God there's
only one of you left and hopefully there'll be none if you keep to your
words and get lost!!
Your mouth or should I say your fingers go b/4 your brain and if you change
your mind and decide to stick around you'd have proved to everyone what a
Big Big COW you are!!!

Lots of Luv from England!!!

http://profiles.msn.com.