""BB"" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
8pue1g$od0$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:8pue1g$od0$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
> Hi
> i've setup two vlan in the switch.
> but packet can't route from one vlan to other vlan...
> how can i enable routing between vlan?

Assuming 2 VLANs numbers 1 and 2, make sure you have "bridge irb", "bridge 1
route IP", "bridge 2 route IP", "int bvi 1" with appropriate IP address, and
"int bvi 2" with appropriate IP address all configured.

I've had no end of trouble getting those L3's to work.

-Gabriel