Look at your load - 224/255  And that is a five-minute average.

It looks like this link is pretty much maxed out.  You are getting queue
drops because you don't have enough wire speed for all of the traffic you
are trying to push out.

You can increase your queue depth to have it hold more packets to help when
traffic is bursting, but if this is a constant occurance what you really
need is more bandwidth.

Mike

http://profiles.msn.com.