Hi,

I'm having trouble of identify what's wrong when I'm pinging a host on a
small network. I'm getting an average of 150ms of response time. The WAN
link is 2MB microwave and not being utilised at this stage. Pinging the
serial interfaces give me average of 2ms only. Even when I'm pinging the
f0/0 of the router, I'm getting the same response as pinging a host on the
same network.

I already make sure fast switching is enable (default anyway) and the two
routers are 2620 and 3620 with very low utilisation.

Any suggestions ?

Thanks
Justin Vo
[EMAIL PROTECTED]