The tests on certificationzone I found concentrated more on the groovy
fashionable stuff like voice etc. and not on the downright obscure and
awkward stuff that the written exam actually had.  It might have just
been the exams I took, but I found it concentrated on very different
areas.

I cant tell you what sort of areas were on the exam, as the NDA is quite
binding, but I found the token ring white paper on ccprep very good, the
CCIE section of the ccieprep.com book was good, and very similar in
terms of complexity/awkwardness, and the papers on certificationzone
were good.  If you can get through the CCIE bit of the ccieprep.com book
(the rossi brothers one), then you should be fine.

TTFN
Lauren

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]   Lauren Child, BSc. CCNP-ATM & CCDP Certified
http://www.laurenchild.net/  http://www.routerfaq.net/