I need to know more info to help you out.

What model are the MAC that are having a problem?
What version of MRJ are they running?
What version of MAC OS are they running?

Since this is a Cisco forum, please contact me directly and I'll help you as
far as I can. It would help if I had some idea what your network looked like
also. ( **Without** the real IP address please ).

Scott

> Need to know if anyone has ever seen this before:
>
> I have customers that are using Macintosh systems (various types)to access
> a web environment.  The problem we are seeing is that when they use IE
> the page will not load and then timeout.  When they use netscape 3/4
> of the page will load. These situations are taking place maybe 5 out
> of 30 attempts. We used etherpeek and determined that the mac client
> is not receiving the termination signal from the IIS server.
> When I put a hub behind the server and attached an ibook as well as a
> cisco switch the switch and server were fine while when I transmitted
> on the ibook it would generate a collision.  Could use any suggestions
> from people that might have seen this before.

Scott Nelson - Network Engineer
Wash DC     +1202-270-8968 & +1202-352-6646
Los Angeles +1310-367-6646
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"The better the customer service, the sooner you get to speak
with someone who can't help you."