Title: Archives down so I have a few questions regarding PIX Firewall
When you buy a PIX, even the lowly 506, it comes with a manual from Cisco that is about an inch and a half thick.  It is actually pretty good.  Includes good examples, definintions, etc
-----Original Message-----
From: Fowler, Joey [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, September 25, 2000 9:49 AM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: Archives down so I have a few questions regarding PIX Firewall

Ok archives are down and I didn't find anything is my personal copy from the last 2 weeks. So here are my ??'s

What is a good book for administering PIX firewall? I have a basic understanding of everything from someone who went to the class and I have done some maintenance but I'm looking for a more in-depth understanding. Doesn't matter whether it helps with Certification directly but would be a plus. I'm guessing that's what the Security specialization is.

Thanks in Advance,

Joey