We are starting a Greater Cincinnati Cisco Users Group. We are getting a
feel for the interest level, etc. If you would like to be part of this,
please send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED] or
[EMAIL PROTECTED] You can also visit our web site, which is under heavy
contruction, at www.gccug.com.

We have not set meeting times yet, etc. and would like your input. As
well as any other suggestions you may have. We look forward to having
you involved in the Cincinnati, Ohio area.

Thank You,
Rob Michel, CCNA, CCDA, MCSE, CNA, Network+

CVD Data Services
136 Commerce Blvd.
Cincinnati, Ohio 45140
513-683-6270 x 2917 (voice)