Did do a reply all and Tony was the only one who received this...

I would like to know who has also had 'actual' experience with www.half.com
as to their cust. stat.

-----Original Message-----
From: Aderion Brewer
Sent: Monday, September 25, 2000 10:51 PM
To: tv
Subject: RE: booksamillion - GREAT SOURCE

Booksamillion is one of the best online book resources for our study group
in Atlanta.  They've been very responsive to our requests and gives
exceptional pricing that beats www.bookpool.com, www.amazon.com,
www.borders.com and www.bn.com.  We've ordered as little as 10 to as much as
20+ books.  They also let you setup a commercial acct. where none of the
other online sources will.  If you go to www.addall.com they beat everyone
hands down, everytime!  If you get the $5.00 discount card, you save even
more.  Essentially, they're not too good to be true, they're
FAD...Functioning as Designed...to save US money!

The other person that recommended www.half.com appears to be a good resource
for used Cisco books and also allows you to resell those you're looking to
get rid of, for a 'free' listing.  If sold, they require 15% of the sold
price, which is pennies, so if anyone has any 'actual' experience using them
as a source, we'd be interested in hearing about it.  We're always
interested in passing on good info. to our members.

Happy ordering...BTW, we're not receiving one dime or cookie for this 'free'
advertisement...yet!  :-))

Aderion Brewer
President
MACG - Metro Atlanta Cisco Group