From: Kevin Wigle [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, September 26, 2000 1:06 PM
To: cisco
Subject: Searching CCO

Dear Group,

After studying for seven or so exams, and now studying for the CCIE written,
I'm getting "not bad" at searching CCO.

However, I've drawing a blank try to find a link that will explain the
feature set for Service Provider IOS.

I found out by accident that Service Provider IOS doesn't include bridging
as the routers in our lab have SP and when I tried to configure "bridge 1
protocol ieee" I was told that it is an unsupported command.

Sure enough, do a ? at conf t and no "bridging" stuff is there.

So, can anyone point me to the feature set for Service Provider IOS?

tia

Kevin Wigle