Hey Guys,
         here's a link that might have the answers you're looking for. It
breaks down the features by IOS name and model number of the equipment
you're looking for. I used the 7000 pdf to confirm ssh support among other
features on the 12.1(3a)T1 IOS image.

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/software/ios121/121relnt/

HTH
Nigel.