Hi all
Can anyone share with me experience on how to do
bandwidth control using 6509 switch with MSFC & PFC.
Basically, I have a number of VLANS created on the
Ethernet module and I would like to limit the amount
of bandwidth for each VLAN. (eg. VLAN10 - 1Mbps and so
on)

Also, can this be done on a per port basis?

Thanks in advance.

cheers
YH