the frame will not be fragmented and the switch will process the frame.. it will
be classed as a giant.. and from cisco literature the frame 'may' record it as
an error (as shown in counters).

isl encapsulated frames of course, can only be interperated with isl capable
switches.

hth,
mark.

"Dove" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 27/09/2000 15:28:21

Please respond to "Dove" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>