Frank,

    Thanks for the explaination. That does help with the vlan issues. I also did
some more spelunking and found this at the Cisco site.

The following caveats have been resolved in Release 12.0(5.2)XU:

The software now supports frames larger than 1518 bytes. (CSCdr70758)

So maybe I was right in the fact that there might have been a code issue as
well???

Thanks,

Regards,
Steve Clevenger