Here is some mail that you may not have received earlier due to a problem
with our mail virus scanner.Here is some mail that you may not have received
earlier due to a problem with our mail virus scanner.

-----Ursprungligt meddelande-----
Från: Natasha [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Skickat: den 25 september 2000 06:07
Till: CCIE Group study list
Kopia: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Ämne: Hi Gang, it's Natasha >> CCNA!

I would like to know that I'm leaving the CiscoBot active for other
students even though I've passed my CCNA!! Yes I've finally found the
time to prepare and take the test!
So if you're a teacher or student and wish to have a handy sidekick
glossary then feel free to use the bot. Since I don't have a job yet
(looking) I'll try to keep it updated as best I can, well I presently
have the time. I would like to thank Mr. Chambers for letting me mooch
the CiscoBot name and Todd Lammle for financial and information support.
Mostly Chuck Larrieu the many cyber-hugs.
--
Natasha Flazynski
CCNA