-----Ursprungligt meddelande-----
Från: Chuck Larrieu [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Skickat: den 24 september 2000 23:25
Till: Cisco Mail List
Ämne: Stratecom references - CID test

Someone asked the question earlier. I found the following document while
cleaning up my office/lab. It is the document referred to in the Birkner
 Cisco Press ) book, as what to study to prepare for the Stratecom portion
of the current CID test.

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/wanbu/84/switch/sysm/sysarch
.htm

There is always some question about the NDA with regards to the CID test.
Although the Stratecom product line is covered in the official study
materials as taught through Global Knowledge, and as appear in the Padjen
book, the Birkner book cops out by merely proving the web link. The product
itself does not appear in the published exam objectives.
http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/10/wwtraining/certprog/testing/pdf/cid.pdf

All I can say is that the test I saw ( twice ) followed along pretty much
the material in the Global Knowledge course I took. So it will not hurt to
take a peek at this link prior to the test.

Chuck
CCIE Written October 28 - clock's ticking!