Maybe a bad serial on one of them, I had the same issue a while ago,
changed the serial with another with same config and it worked!!

Jose

[EMAIL PROTECTED]@groupstudy.com on 27/09/2000 06:02:08 PM

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Sent by:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

To:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
cc:
Subject:  Back to Back

Some possibilities...
Wrong cable?  Dud cable?  Interface shut down on one or both routers?
Non-matching encapsulation?  Incorrect IP (or other routed protocol)
configuration?  Forgot to power up a router :-)?
There's a lot of things that could be wrong, so a little more information
would
be useful.
'no success' means what?  Can't ping across the link, or the interface
doesn't
show as up/line protocol up?

If you post your configs and 'show int' of the relevant interfaces, we
might
have a little more chance of providing likely solutions, rather than shots
in
the dark.

JMcL
---------------------- Forwarded by Jenny Mcleod/NSO/CSDA on 28/09/2000
08:53 am

"Henk Botha" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 28/09/2000 02:07:24 am

Please respond to "Henk Botha" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>