FYI Dale, there actually is a F2 cable out there 8^o

Look here (and search for F2):

http://www.attrition.org/~modify/texts/ess/ess22.htm

A friend of mine had his car in for service, and when he got it back, the
invoice said that they had changed the carburetor. The only problem with
that was that it was a diesel engine :-)

Take care,

Ole

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 Ole Drews Jensen