1 day i jumped in a puddle while holding my router . I was shocked and it
really hurt . It still worked but my f2 cable blew a canuter valve. So i
decided to call the ISP and complain about the weather .. Hop Skipp & a Jump
.

In the end the the telco is never wrong . I know i make no sence in my
paragraph but the telco's in my area need their f2 cable replaced ..

JK