Thank you for really cheering me up - Im stuck at home unwell at the mo
:)

I have to get me an Acme Evil Elf Trap.  Im cosidering making my own
using an appropriately decorated and labelled (elves cant read)
cardboard box and planting it in our router cabinet at work....

Given that most messages seem to be about things not working or
misunderstood maybe we should make "this is a bad thing" the groupstudy
motto :)

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]   Lauren Child, BSc. CCNP-ATM & CCDP Certified
http://www.laurenchild.net/  http://www.routerfaq.net/