I checked out a few titles.  Unfortunately they didn't have many of the ones I
wanted, but the two they did have!!!!  U-DA-MAN Mohammed.

Mohammed Hakim wrote:

> Hello guys ..
>
> Did anyone try the www.AllBooks4Less.com  website to buy any of the Cisco
> books .. Some CCIE Books that cost about 70 USD are only for 30 USD !! and
> other for 20 USD!!
> Yes, the prices are very low (about 50% off) .. But some Cisco books I could
> not find !!
> Any comment or advice .. & Thanks in advance
>
> Mohammed Hakim, CCNA R/S

*Trace Carpenter
*2926 Maple Ave., Ste. 200
*Dallas, Texas 75201
*214.828.4520; 214.740-0112 Facsimile
*Because the fly on the wall might not be the only bug in the room.™