From: Thompson, JefferyX L [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, September 26, 2000 10:18 AM
To: 'tv'; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: booksamillion

I like using http://www.addall.com because it searches 30+ online bookstores
and calculates the best price with shipping.  As I am sure a lot of you have
run into the sites that have the cheapest price on an item, BUT when you add
in "THEIR" shipping price it ends up being allot more than the others.  My
favorite sites are the ones that offer free shipping and add on a 15-20
dollar "processing / administrative fee".