Niraj, we recently noticed a problem on one of our overseas ISDN PRI not
very similar to yours, but we were using external TA with Bonding-1.

Anyway, the problem is that AT&T was connecting each B channel through
different paths on their network. That was causing each B channel having a
different delay. On Bonding-1, there is a maximum difference of time
acceptable for receiving the packets from different B channels (I think it's
40ms). I never had to look for the Multilink PPP specifications, but I
really suspect that there are similar rules.

My suggestion for you in order to verify if this is the problem is to start
doing calls using one single B channel (just remove the MPPP config from the
interface). If it works fine (try to call several times), add MPPP back and
do a debug ppp multilink and send the output to the list. That will probably
give some clue of what is going on.

Also, another problem that I had on the past (on an overseas ISDN BRI backup
connection) was that it would work only if I configure the data channel to
56K. With 64K, it would drop the call as soon as I start sending some
traffic (maybe I should mentione that I was using an Adtran ISU128 TA). My
conclusion was that there was a switch on the path that was unable to handle
64K channels.

Good luck.