Hi all,

Does anyone have a good experience with Redback products?

Also I think I have a good knowledge about the follwoing two term.
MLS (Multilayer Switching - layer 3 switching term ) and
MPS(Multiple layer server - ATM term.)

But, what about MPLS(?) Is this redback-specific?

Regards,

Jae-Joon Kang - Senior Network Integration Engineer.
Ipex Information Technology Group

Ph:        (07) 3406 5887   Fax: (07) 3406 5859
Mobile:   0410 556 107     E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Address: 88 Commercial Rd Newstead, Brisbane,
              Queensland, Australia

This e-mail may be confidential. Any opinions expressed herein are the
opinion of the writer unless there is an express indication to the contrary.
If you are not the intended recipient of this communication please delete
and destroy all copies and immediately reply by return e-mail. Ipex ITG
disclaims all liability and responsibility for any direct or indirect loss
arising from this e-mail and/or any attachments.