From: Audio Kisei [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 04 October 2000 06:56
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: books for ccda

sorry to bother everyone.  i'm sure this question has been asked numerous
times but I'd like to take just one last poll before i go out and spend the
$$.  what are peoples thoughs on books/references for the ccda?  lammle's
old 441 guide? DCN? CCDA exam cert guide by kim/bruno?  top down network
design by oppenheimer?

anyone's thoughts on a *combination* of these books you found helpful would
be much appreciated.

thanks again for your time,

AK

CCNA