thanks for your idea/tips/suggestions.  i'm sorry i bugged the
groupstudy.cisco list with this question but i am glad to have found some
suggestions from people who have already sat the exam such as yourselves.

thanks again for taking the time, i hope i can make up the favor in the
future,

AK

8red8d$dt6$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:8red8d$dt6$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...