Hi

I am facing one strange problem with my WAN. I have 5
branches connected via leased line ( 2Mb ). Previously
they were 64 Kb. Now I have added WIC card in all
router (Cisco 3640). The connectivity is as follows

      SiteA-----SiteB-----SiteC-----SiteD----SiteE
Site A-B = SiteB-C = SiteC-D = 2Mb.
SiteD-E = SiteA-E = 64Kb.

SiteA to siteE and SiteD to SiteE are connected via 64
Kb and rest of them are via 2 Mb. The 2Mb between Site
B-C is new to 2 Mb. I have not use any QoS on my
router interfaces. It is set to FIFO queueing. I have
not appiled any filtering or any application level QoS
on any of router. I have implemented EIGRP on all
router as routing protocol.

The kind of problem I am facing are as follows
1. The uucp can not copy between SiteB-C any data
between servers using uucp ( on new 2 Mb link ). But
other all TCP services work without any problem. So I
shifted from uucp to ESMTP for mail server to
communicate between site B-C.

2. And recently I am facing new problem of .doc and
.xls file are not getting transfered on the same link.
when I use simple FTP on the same new link between
SiteB-C. It can not transfer any data of .doc or .xls
of even 10kb file size. But at the same time parallely
I am able to transfer any other data of 20 Mb of other
file format. But at the same time I am able to attach
the .doc and .xls file to mails and send them across
same link.

I am totally confused with the kind of problem I am
facing since it doesnt seems logical.

So can any one help me in this ......
Thanks in adv.....