David,

I am able to ping with data size 100 and bit pattern
0x0000, but when I change the data size to 1500
with bit pattern 0x0000 I cannot ping the destination.
Is this bcause of carrier problem?

Also I am able to ping with data size of 1500 and bit
pattern of 0xffff.

Thanks for your help.....

[EMAIL PROTECTED]