From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Sanjay Dalal
Sent: Monday, September 25, 2000 12:13 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Cisco versus Juniper at the corelayer

Hello All :

Lately, I am hearing a lot of waves about Juniper routers such as m20, m40,... etc. as the core router being used by ISP's, rather than  Cisco 7000 series or 12000 series routers.
Does anyone have info on this matter...

Is Cisco being challenged by JUNIPER at the core end...

Any info would be appreciated.

Sanjay **NOTE: New CCNA/CCDA List has been formed. For more information go to http://www.groupstudy.com/list/Associates.html _________________________________ UPDATED Posting Guidelines: http://www.groupstudy.com/list/guide.html FAQ, list archives, and subscription info: http://www.groupstudy.com Report misconduct and Nondisclosure violations to [EMAIL PROTECTED]