Just had a phone interview/screening with Cisco.  What a truly humbling
experience.  I have made it past the CCIE written and have some experience,
but I must say tonight I felt like I had just picked up the Introduction to
Cisco Routers (CCNA) book for the first time.  Seemed like I knew SubjectA
but they asked SubjectB.  How horrific!

It's back to the books and in a heavy way.  Passing the test and surviving
an interview are two very different monsters indeed.

Good luck to all.

Scott

My modest 9 router lab with voice.
www.geocities.com/sejordan2000/lab.html