I've had this question several times today.  So I will post it to the
group, possibly someone can get benefit from it. Sorry but I can't/won't
disclose their specific screening/interview questions.  This would make the
process invaluable to Cisco.
    The technical interview lasted just short of an hour.  It was broken
into multiple parts, the last two areas I was able selected out of six
possible.  Some questions were quick and easy "what is" test questions.
Some were "explain the process of".  Many questions were on area's I lightly
breezed over during my studies.
    Never think these protocols/architectures are dead or not important:
AppleTalk, SNA, IS-IS, DECnet, DSLw, IPX/SPX.  And of course a person can
always expect questions on: RIP, EIGRP, OSPF, BGP, SR/T, SR/TLB, Frame
structures, Switching, Similarities/differences between protocols, etc.
    This might not have been much help, but about as far as I can go
explaining the interview questions.  I had a fair knowledge of most
subjects, just wish I had paid more attention to weak areas since the
interviewer seemed to find them all.
    The interviewer I had was great.  He was helpful in explaining the
question and even prompting a bit when I had no idea what he wanted.
All-in-All I feel the process is a fair method of weeding folks out.

Good luck in your studies.

Scott
www.geocities.com/sejordan2000/index.html