From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
Brad Ellis
Sent: Saturday, October 07, 2000 12:20 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: 3620 problem

xmodem download the new code via a console cable.  you might want to change
your config-reg to support 115.2kbps (it speeds the process up quite a bit).
send down a small IOS (IP feature set only) and then boot that image and
TFTP the image you actually want on the box.  xmodem downloading the code
takes a while, as it downloads it into RAM first, and then writes it to the
flash sector by sector (or something to that extent)

-Brad Ellis
CCIE#5796
[EMAIL PROTECTED]