On Sun, 8 Oct 2000, Mark Vicuna wrote:

> its all on the documentation cd.. otherwise if you really want to buy the
> publication.. look for ciscopress, internetworking technologies handbook, 2nd
> ed.

The thing is, is the ITO really the same as the ITH?  Ok, so the
Documentation CD contains the ITO.........that makes sense.  What about
the ITM, do you have to buy the "Documentation Training CD" to get that,
or does that too come on the standard Documentation CD...........since
they sell two CD's the Documentation CD (which usually comes with IOS) and
the Documentation Training CD (which I have never actually seen).

In the CCIE lab, i assume you are given the normal Documentation CD (not
the training one)

Brian