On Mon, 9 Oct 2000 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Brian,
>
> ITO looks like it has the same info as ITH. You can see this especially
> clearly by taking a look at these two URLs.
> http://www.cisco.com/cpress/cc/td/cpress/fund/ith2nd/it2403.htm
> http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/cisintwk/ito_doc/introwan.htm
> The first is from the sample chapters from the ITH on Cisco Press's web
> site and the second is from the online version of the ITO.

Interesting.  I saw that the CCIE blueprint recommended both.....which is
odd if its redundant info.......but it makes sense.  You can't order the
ITO anymore from cisco by itself, and they (ciscopress) published
ith.......thanks.

> Meanwhile, you don't need a CD to get the ITO. Here it is.
> http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/cisintwk/ito_doc/index.htm

O I know, I just like to have it you know for when I am on airplanes, car
rides etc, just not on the internet and want to study.

I am curious as to whats on the Cisco Training CD vs. the Cisco
Documentation CD.

Brian