Hello ,

i am trying to reverse telnet out of my cisco 4000's aux port and have been
unsuccessful . Basicaly my laptop is plugged into the consol cable going to
the router . I can get in through their . Then i used the ip host routerb
2001 1.1.1.1 to access my routerb out of my aux port am i using the right
line # i also tried 2007 when i do a show line i get this so is it 2001 or
2007 . I also have the aux set to transport input all ..i am unsuccssful at
getting this to work .. I recieve the connection refused .....

RouterB#sh line
Tty Typ     Tx/Rx     A Modem  Roty AccO AccI  Uses    Noise   Overruns
*  0 CTY               -    -      -    -    -     0        0        0/0
   1 AUX   9600/9600   -    -      -    -    -     0        1        0/0
   2 VTY               -    -      -    -    -     0        0        0/0
   3 VTY               -    -      -    -    -     0        0        0/0
   4 VTY               -    -      -    -    -     0        0        0/0
   5 VTY               -    -      -    -    -     0        0        0/0
   6 VTY               -    -      -    -    -     0        0        0/0

This is what i get when i debug that makes me thing the line is incorrect ..
Please let me know ..

Jim Koniecki

http://profiles.msn.com.