Hi all,
We are trying to add redundancy to our network. There are all sorts of ideas
on the table. One of the ideas is to have each of the remote sites (all 7
sites within US) connect to a local ISP and use VPN when needed to backup
the frame-relay links that are inplace now. We use VPN extensively for our
clients to connect to us now. I am new to BGP, and hence the question: does
BGP play a role in this scenario and more importantly is this solution
possible in your opinion.
Thanks in advance for your help in advance
JZ