From: Ariel [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, October 09, 2000 9:57 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Advise....Should I purchase routers ? How do you study for an
exam?

Do you use routers to study as a study tool to pass your CCNP?  Does it help
you?

I am contemplating on purchasing some routers to assist me in passing the
exams and learn the equipment.  My company will not send me to class, but
will pay for my books.  I pasted the CCNA, but I missed the ACRC test by
three questions, now I am gun shy.  Money is an object, I don't have much.
However, I understand it is my future and I should invest in myself.

PLEASE...answer me this... what routers should I purchase, what books would
be valuable to buy, most of all, how do you study?  I need your help.
Please take the time to reply.

Regards.