And you got two dependents for the tax year !!

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
Dale Holmes
Sent: Thursday, October 05, 2000 9:35 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Training and babies, and training babies

>From: "Jim Erickson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
>Babies rarely come when expected.
>
>---JRE---

It's true! My kids weren't due until January 17th or so, but the came on
Dec. 26th 1998... Twins! Needless to day, I was unavailable to my contract
clients for 2 weeks or so, and this came much sooner than I had warned them
it would.

Nevertheless, if I were a GK manager and an instructor told me that he could
teach a course on week, but his wife was due to deliver the following week,
I would have made the effor to ensure that a backup was available before
signing him to that class. I am not saying the instructor should not have
taken the class (you gotta work when you have mouths to feed), but the
training center should have anticipated the potential for early delivery
when they signed him and acted accordingly.

Now that my kids are here, I am wondering how soon I can start them on their
Cisco training. Not long ago, one of my girls toddled up to me carrying my
"Voice over IP Fundamentals" book from Cisco Press, insisting that I read it
to her. I did. She actually stayed and listened for nearly all of chapter 1.
She can't speak much English yet, so I can't quiz her, but I can tell she
retained some of it 'cause she constanly approaches the phone these days,
which she never did before...

[=`)

Dale

http://profiles.msn.com.