After a brief layoff I am going to attempt to make a jump to the main Goal
of CCIE. Could someone who has taken the written provide me with a checklist
of sorts to ease my study. Most of my studying will be from the white
papers, but I am open to book suggestions. I am in the mist of preparing for
the exam by starting with SNA options (dlsw, TN3270, and TN5250. Thanks for
Advance for your advice.

Derek S. Winchester
Sr. WAN Engineer(CCNP)
Data Communications