Hello,

           My name is Roy Snyder, and I really enjoy reading your questions.
I am ATM certified in LAN, WAN, and ForeView for Managers. My question is
this: How do I go about taking the CCIE written test. I have the book and
CD, and I want to take the test by summer 2001. Any help would be
appreciated.
Any ATM questions I will try my best to answer, also.

 Roy Snyder (Network Engineer)