   From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
   Sent:   Tuesday, October 10, 2000 10:29 PM
   To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
   Subject:  HSRP question --help

   Dear group,
   tomorrow  I will take the BCSMN exam.Only 1 question confused me,that
   is:
   in RSM module,when I configure HSRP as follows:
   interface vlan vlannumber
   ip address ipaddress subnet_mask
   standby groupid preempt
   standby ip ipaddress
   question is whether should I make the vannumber=groupid?
   Please reply me ASAP.
   thank you!
   dean