Hi Everyone,

I need your expertise to design our extranet network.  Following is the
scenario:

1. We have 3 external companies that we want to connect to our internal
network.
2. We do not want to give full access to our network.  We want to have
control on what external customers see on our network.  However we do want
our DNS to be accessible by the external companies.
3. For 2 of the company, we are going to provide the routers. The other one
is going to provide their router and hence we do not have any control of it.
4. We have bought Cisco 7206 router with IOS Firewall feature set to build
this extranet network
5. For 2 of the company, the IP address overlaps with our ip address range.
6. Companies will be connected using T1, Frame relay and ISDN.

Possible Solution

1. Cisco 7206 can provide firewall features so that we can selectively allow
services to external companies.
2. Cisco 7206 NAT feature can be used to translate address (for overlapping
addressing)

Question:
1. I have very little experience with NAT & IOS firewall.  How will I be
able to do multiple nats on cisco 7206.  I know I can do it if I had 2
connections (inside & outside).  But we have 4 connections (one inside ; and
3 outside : S0; S1 & BRI1).  How will nat handle this?
2. Have any one of you worked with NAT doing similar kind of things?  I
would appreciate if I can get some configures and explanation on its
operation.
3. Do you guys have a better solution than this?

 I will appreciate your comments and inputs on this subject.

Thanking you all in advance
Hemant